Sunday, July 5, 2015

Glitters!

On my shoes!
Here dear readers after a long search I can finally show you my last super love in terms of shoes....the super trendy TOMS...aka dig glitters and I had to have shiny stuff on my feet!
It was hard to find my size in this model, so when I finally found them I bought them straight away! I don't think I would have found them on sale...with some items it's just like that: take it or leave it. So I took it!
Here I combined them with a satin shirt and a silvered clutch by Birger et Mikkelsen. The idea was to create an everyday but elegant outfit. It's a bit "springish" 'cause that day in Oslo it was a bit chilly, but here's the result!
Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Xoxo Elisir 

CARDIGAN ZARA
SLEEVELESS SHIRT H&M
LEGGINGS MANGO






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...