Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Fringed even in bikini! And how to rock it on the beach after pregnancy!

Hello guys!
Since I am on holiday I am going to share with you my bikinis collection! 

Actually I bought three or four models this year. Last year I didn't buy any because I was pregnant during summer, while this summer I am breastfeeding which means none of my previous bikinis really fits. I bought tighter sizes for the breasts anyway so I can use my new bikinis next year as well!
It's amazing to discover how much a woman body can change during life. January this year I was with a huge belly and 11kilos plus, my baby decided to chill there for 42 weeks while I was feeling I would have had that huge belly forever. I went throw a c-section and my body will always carry that scar. Love and life come throw pain. It's really interesting from a philosophical point of view.

Anyhow Me and other friends that have had babies recently, we were discussing which kind of summer bikinis are the best. My advices are:
- if you have had a c-section check that the panty is not too low. Most of them should fit without any problem, but have a double look in any case
- if you are breastfeeding don't get any rigid/copped bra. It's just too hard to handle when it comes to taking your brests out and hiding by indiscreet eyes
- enjoy triangles and costume bands while you are carrying your "natural milk shop" around. They will fit you has never before
- a bit of belly left? Get a swimsuit. You can find many amazing models, in millions of colors and shapes. And they are very trendy!
- a cool option is the trikini :) I am wondering about getting one!

The extra kilos? Looking after your baby and training will take you back to your original shape! More or less...eh eh! I train a lot and I walk even more every day. I am against any diet and I eat really a loooot, specially on holidays. Then remember some says it will take the same 9months to really be as before. 
In any case I am the greater sustainer of "how to have a beach body? 1) have a body 2) go to the beach"!

In this pics I am featuring an Oysho fringed model. It's the same I used for the outfit I designed in the post Black Beach. Go and have a look!
Have a great day by a trendy beach girl!

Xoxo Elisir





3 comments:

  1. i would never have guessed u have a child =D u have a killer body doll.
    mi piace tantissimo questo look
    www.avoyagetruefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fringe bikini, it looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies thank you so much! You are too nice! :) the bikini is very cool and it fits the body very well! And it' s super trendy! Xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...