Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The New Look

Hey guys!
As you might have noticed I am working on giving a new look to Elisir of Life.
I want to give a good kick up to the views at this blog and in order to do that I believe it's needed a fresh new look. 
Why am I doing this? Well I started to blog years ago a bit for fun and a bit because when you live abroad, a blog is a nice way to keep the people you love in touch with you. I am really enjoying doing this even though sometimes it is a bit hard timewise. And lately I am really getting interested in trying to monetarize my efforts since I am already spending a lot of my time and other people time and energies. Moreover I am no millionaire so I am trying to figure out how to make more photo shooting and therefore more outfits without spending all my money in clothes...especially now that I have a family. Ok ok, I admit I am a fashion victim and I will always be but I cannot go "crazy" as I used to do when I was a single. I have some tricks that implies "loans" and "returns" of clothes but still. The pictures? I am so lucky to have a very patient and talented boyfriend that helps me, but regarding anything else I have to find my way up to sponsor Elisir of Life. Any ideas? Let me know. 
In addition to this I really love to blog and especially when it comes to my passions like fashion, travels and my family now. So what's my passion? All the beautiful things in my life. From that the name of this blog!😉 I am so lucky and happy and to blog it is a way to express my love even in an artistic way. I can mix fashion and travels with photography and so on....how nice if this could turn into being a job for me? Mega plus...I already work in fashion! So my life, my work! 
I started to work in fashion a bit by "mistake" when I took a job in the showroom of Prada in Milan to pay my studies in Political science at the university. Life wanted me to stick to fashion I guess cause I always worked in fashion even when I tried to work in other fields. And you know what? It's hard but I love it and it suits me! So when I moved to Oslo I went to a fashion school always while I was working.
Now I feel it's time to make flourish all my talents, efforts and passions!
So here's my new look and if you have tips or ideas to give me, plz let me know what you think!
Thanks in advance for supporting me!
Bye-bye old look...and welcome to a successful future!
Xoxo Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...