Monday, May 18, 2015

#1 Day one Milano. Chic in the park

Hei guys!
How are you?! I am having such a great time in Milan! It's so nice to be back home after a long time! Of course we are having a lot of visits cause of Gabriel so I have to be a master in combining all the appointments but so far it hasn't been stressful. I feel just so happy of seeing everybody!
The first day I went for a walk with my sister and my mom at Porta Venezia Gardens. I used to go there as a child and now I go there with my son...life is brilliant! I love it! 
With my sister I had the time of shooting some pics at the park! And fooling around a bit! Eheh!
I was wearing a black jacket and silk green pants with a dark gray top!
The combo was very chic!
Have a look!
Xoxo elisir

JACKET ZARA
TOP ZARA
PANTS ZARA
SANDALS ZADIG & VOLTAIRE

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...