Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fashion and Arts_It`s getting late/MIUMIU shortmovie

When art and fashion work together.
One of my teacher at SOFI introduced me and my classmate to this short movie by the iranian filmmaker Massy Tadjedin (director of The Jacket). I loved it. MIUMIU is one of my favourite brands and I fell in love with the deep voice of the singer Zola Jesus. At school I am discovering how arts and fashion get along together...it`s so interesting and inspiring! :)))

Quando arte e moda lavorano insieme.
Uno dei miei professori alla SOFI l`altro giorno ha mostrato in classe questo cortometraggio girato dalla regista iraniana Massy Tadjedin (regista anche di The Jacket). Bellissimo. MIUMIU e`uno dei miei brand preferiti e mi sono innamorata della voce profonda della cantante Zola Jesus. A scuola sto scoprendo come arti e moda si muovono di pari passo...e`cosi`interessante e stimolante! :)))


xoxo
elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...