Monday, June 4, 2012

Wanted Mango cocktail dress



Wanted! Mango cocktail dress! :)
Hello everybody I'm in Milan from a couple of days! :) It's so nice to be back home. I've spent so much time with my sister and my mother going around the city and doing some crazy shopping before leaving for holidays! I even got a new smart phone! I'm probably the last one to discover Instagram... :D 
Tomorrow Greece! We're going to land in Kos and then we will move around different islands!yuppyyy!!!We just booked the flight...it's going to be a real adventure!I'll keep you posted!

Il vestito cocktail di Mango! :)
Buongiorno a tutti, sono a Milano da un paio di giorni! :) è così bello essere a casa. Ho passato un sacco di tempo con mia mamma e mia sorella girando per la città e facendo shopping selvaggio prima di partire per le vacanze! Ho persino acquistato uno smart phone! Sono anche probabilmente l'ultima a scoprire Instagram.... :D
Domani parto per la Gracia! Atterriamo a Kos e poi ci sposteremo per diverse isole!yuppyyy!!!! Abbiamo solo prenotato il volo...sarà una vera avventura!Vi terrò postati!

xoxo
Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...