Sunday, March 11, 2012

Killin'

I am totally in love with these shoes!!!!
After a crazy party night (but I managed to go to the gym this morning to pay for my sins), just few hours to the plane for Milan (my hometown), can't wait to see my family and friends!And walk around the city and eat good food and sit in the sun with an ice-cream! My mom got a week off from work, so we're gonna go shopping like craaaazyyyy!!!!I really can't wait :) I am so happy!
Hope you guys are having an amazing sunday as me!


Sono impazzita per queste scarpe!!!!
Dopo una nottata di follie (ma nonostante tutto sono riuscita ad andare in palestra stamattina a purgare i miei peccati), ora solo poche ore mi separano da un aereo per Milano. Non vedo l'ora di vedere la mia famiglia e i miei amici! E passeggiare per la città e mangiare come un porcellino e sedere al sole con un buon gelato! Mia mamma è in ferie e quindi faremo shopping come delle pazzeeee!!!!Veramente, non vedo l'ora :) sono così felice!
Spero che voi stiate avendo una domenica così favolosa come me!




ZARA

Da portare con/to wear with:




xoxo
Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...